Contact us by email or phone.
More complaints made against Savile
Two more alleged victims of Sir Jimmy Savile have come forward, meaning four police forces have now received complaints against the TV presenter.
Northamptonshire police said it had been contacted by two members of the public with allegations that occurred outside the county that will therefore be referred to other forces.
The news came as police across the country issued advice to anyone who thinks they might be a victim and the Association of Chief Police Officers said the national child protection unit CEOP would assess the scale of the allegations.
It follows the screening of a documentary aired on Wednesday night amid growing allegations against the late Top of the Pops host. Historic accounts, which detailed how the presenter allegedly targeted girls in his BBC dressing room and private Rolls-Royce, were shown after Surrey Police confirmed it had referred a historic rape allegation against the Jim'll Fix It star to Scotland Yard.
Surrey Police has also confirmed it investigated Sir Jimmy over abuse claims in 2007, but dropped the case due to a lack of evidence, while Jersey and Sussex Police said they had both received complaints about the star. Scotland Yard added it was also assessing a small number of other allegations.
In Exposed: The Other Side of Jimmy Savile, a total of five women claimed they were indecently assaulted by the TV and radio personality when they were schoolgirls in the late 1960s and 1970s.
Two of the alleged victims said they first had sexual relations with the TV and radio personality when they were 15 - with a number of the indecent acts taking place in his dressing room at BBC television centre. Another two women who attended Duncroft Approved School for Girls, a now-closed children's home in Surrey, claimed they were targeted by Sir Jimmy when he regularly visited the school in the 1970s.
Meanwhile, a circular gold plaque displayed in Scarborough as a memorial to Sir Jimmy, who had a home in the town, was subject to a graffiti attack with the words "rapist" and "paedophile".
Authorities in North Yorkshire say they are now reviewing security at the cemetery where his headstone was placed, following his death at the age of 84 last year. A statue of the star has also been taken down in Glasgow. The BBC said it will assist police with investigations into the child abuse claims surrounding the presenter.
Following the documentary's screening, police forces across the country published notices advising any potential victims to contact them, or call children's charity NSPCC on 0808 800 5000 for support.